Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jshealy
    Participant

To Whom it May Concern,

I attempted to submit this using your contact page on the website, but said page seems to be broken.

I am contacting you on behalf of CladNetwork, a company based in New York State. We are currently looking for an in house solution for our PCB assembly needs. I have some questions on your SMT pick and place product.

1. I saw on your website that your pick and place product can place a wide variety of SMT parts (0603, 0805, 1008, 1206, 1210, 1806-2512, SOIC6-28, SOT, 64-TQFP, 64-QFN, 64SSOP, 64LQFP). Is your product capable of placing parts using the ETSI SMT2522 footprint? This is the footprint for an LTE module from Winstron NeWeb Corporation (found here: http://www.wnc.com.tw/index.php?action=pro_cate_third_close&top_id=23&scid=25&tid=117).

2. Is your product capable of placing fine pitch (sub mm) BGA form factor components reliably? You don’t mention these on your website. Have you tested your product with this class of components, or is this simply outside of your SMT placer’s capabilities? If your machine is capable of placing these, what yield can I expect?

3. Does your product include an integrated solder paste printer assembly, or would we have to do this separately?

4. Does your product support double sided SMT placement?

I would like to obtain a contact email from someone at VisionBot to discuss further.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing back,
    James B. Shealy

CharlieE
    Participant

I too am interested in purchasing one of these for my office in California. I haven’t seen any responses, so it appears you are no longer in business???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.